Mentoring and Acceleration
The UAS Cluster Initiative supports mentoring and acceleration services to UAS entrepreneurs in Oklahoma and Kansas. This program will provide resources for established accelerator and start up service provider programs to assist the development of start-up UAS companies in the Oklahoma and Kansas.
This program has been made possible through funding from the U.S. Small Business Administration. This program, one of several deliverables in our collaboration with the U.S. SBA, is another way to provide support and opportunities for UAS companies, service providers, investors and entrepreneurs in our targeted region.
Who Should Apply
- Startups developing a technology with an application in UAS Markets
- Established companies with a technology seeking to expand to UAS markets
- Accelerators offering support services to UAS startups
- Incubators offering support services to UAS startups
- Service providers offering support services to UAS companies or companies seeking to expand to UAS markets
Types of Services and Programs That Qualify
This list is not intended to be all inclusive:
- SBIR Assistance
- Business Plan Development
- Licensing and Patent assistance
- Legal Counsel
- UAS Development and Testing Services
- Education Programs which may include regular training courses and workshops
- Pitch Session opportunities
- *Introductions to investors and strategic partners on a regular basis
- Network introductions
- Marketing and acquisition services
- Programs may vary in duration and established outcome
How To Apply
Create an online account here and fill out the application.
The application won't take long to complete. Awards will be paid out to the service providers/Accelerator after an agreement is signed between the recipient and Development Capital Networks.
Applications will be reviewed by the DCN team, with awards given to qualified and accepted recipients on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please take advantage of this program.
Participants of this program are required to take part in regular reporting as required by DCN and SBA guidelines. Companies that complete the designated program must present at a Technology Showcase in Fall of 2018 Oklahoma. Service Providers and companies must complete established activities, provide timelines, and meet milestones as defined by the agreement.